IMDA is an association of sales, marketing and distribution companies that specialize in bringing innovative medical technologies to market. IMDA helps its members improve their businesses through education and networking opportunities, and raises the awareness of others in the health care community as to the value its members bring them.
By choosing to belong to IMDA, the leader of the specialty sales and marketing organization demonstrates his or her willingness to continually learn:
- How to improve his or her company's business practices and operations.
- How to enrich and motivate the professional and personal lives of his or her employees.
- The changing dynamics of the health care supply chain and his or her company's role in it.
- The impact of new medical technology on patients, hospitals and payers.
- How to build productive, long-lasting relationships with manufacturers of innovative technologies.
SCC offers an alternative to the national providers as well as poor performing local sales organizations.
SCC will offer national coverage with the benefits of local sales organizations. By offering a strategic alliance, that takes the best in class from each region, we are in position to offer the best solution to manufacturers, buying groups and our accounts. SCC offers the benefits of local Specialty Distribution with the continuity and clarity of a national provider.